Friday, April 22
Spend the evening enjoying music and entertainment in Hawley, PA!
Saturday, April 23
11 am to 4 pm – Environmental Expo in Bingham Park | Live animals, Demonstrations, Exhibits & More!
11 am to 4 pm – Enjoy the melodic tunes of an Acoustic Mini-Jam for Hawley Earth Fest at the Bingham Park bandstand!
10 am to 1 pm - Find a tale at the Hawley Library
1 am to 3 pm – Libations & Creations with Jill – Sip on Wine & Paint a Masterpiece with an Earth Day theme – Tickets at harmonypresents.com soon
8 pm – Grand Ole’ Ditch, bluegrass concert | Produced by Harmony Presents – Tickets available in February at harmonypresents.com.
4 to 11pm – Local dining & music at area restaurants.
Sunday, April 24
Explore the Pocono Lake Region’s fantastic overlooks, hiking and walking trails, historic landmarks and shopping districts! See what’s coming up at www.visithawleypa.com.
8 am to 4 pm - Earth Day Festival Birding & Breakfast | NEPA Aududon Society leads a one-hour walk followed by breakfast at The Settler’s Inn. $12/person. Space is limited. Reservations call 570.253.9250.
Adventures at your leisure from dawn to dusk…
- Enjoy the Riverwalk Trail along Bingham Park.
- Lacawac Sanctuary has 8 miles of trails open to the public.
- Over-look beautiful Lake Wallenpaupack while taking the Wallenpaupack Lake Trail.
- Local boy Scouts maintain the Wallenpaupack Tree Trail near the Wallenpaupack Middle School.
- Browning Beaver Meadow Sanctuary is a 78-acre preserve owned and maintained by the NEPA Aududon Society.