Friday, April 22
Local entertainment and special events will be listed here!
Saturday, April 23
11 am to 4 pm – Environmental Expo in Bingham Park | Live animals, Demonstrations, Exhibits & More!
1pm to 4 pm - Enjoy the melodic tunes of an Acoustic Mini-Jam for Hawley Earth Fest at the Bingham Park bandstand!
10 am to 1 pm - Find a tale at the Hawley Library
1 pm – Join the #WildHawley Parade at the NaturED exhibit table. The parade steps off at 1:30 p.m. around the park. Awards are announced at the end of the parade route. Free for all to participate. Register ahead of time here.
8 pm - Concert or show | Produced by Harmony Presents – Tickets available at harmonypresents.com.
4 to 11pm – Local dining & music at area restaurants.
Sunday, April 24
Explore the Pocono Lake Region’s fantastic overlooks, hiking and walking trails, historic landmarks and shopping districts! See what’s coming up at www.visithawleypa.com.
Adventures at your leisure from dawn to dusk…
- Enjoy the Riverwalk Trail along Bingham Park.
- Lacawac Sanctuary has 8 miles of trails open to the public.
- Over-look beautiful Lake Wallenpaupack while taking the Wallenpaupack Lake Trail.
- Local boy Scouts maintain the Wallenpaupack Tree Trail near the Wallenpaupack Middle School.
- Browning Beaver Meadow Sanctuary is a 78-acre preserve owned and maintained by the NEPA Aududon Society.